What we do makes a difference for those who are not privileged to receive an adequate education. Education in El Salvador is not well-enforced. Many children are gifted and have ambitious dreams. However, many never get the chance to realize their potential as the vast majority only receive a sub-standard education in public schools, or cannot complete their schooling and must work to survive. So our long-term goa is that our students can aspire to a college education in the future or a more rewarding job market.
Provide motivated and driven Salvadorian
Positively impact the lives of children
Love to Work
Love of Knowledge
Love the service
The EIN board is composed by a group of volunteers from Escuela Superior de Economía y Negocios. The members of the board are in charge of coordinating day to day activities as well as managing the long term focus of the project. Our monthly activities include:
• Raising money in order to sponsor private English classes with Speak institute for the selected students during weekdays.
• Tutoring English to this selected group of students at Escuela Concha Viuda on Saturdays.
• Coordinating & planning the activities needed to keep the program running.
• Mentoring our students to aspire better life.
• Overseeing & managing the interaction between all players (Speak, students, school , volunteers & sponsors).